|A saggy bum and a pelvic floor that is inconveniently not quite up to the job anymore can’t be explained away by aging. These issues are muscle use related. But all muscle groups function in relationship to other muscle groups. The key to restoring a healthy pelvic floor is developing strong gluteal (butt) muscles.
There are many health reasons, beyond vanity, that you should want these muscles active and strong. Attend this class series to learn why and how building a better butt promotes pelvic floor health for women and men.
Attend this class series to learn:
* How gluteal muscle strength supports pelvic floor health for women and prostate health for men.
* How to strengthen and tone gluteal muscles for a firmer bum and healthy pelvic floor?
* What contributes to sneeze pee and pelvic organ prolapse?
* What habits contribute to pelvic floor issues?
* What exercises exacerbate pelvic floor issues?
* What corrective exercises benefit pelvic floor health?
* Why is your lateral hip muscle strength essential for pelvic floor health?
* How do tight hamstrings inhibit pelvic floor health?
* What is the relationship between foot alignment and pelvic floor tone?
* Why are squat exercises your key to pelvic floor health?
* How everyone can prepare to squat.
Attend this Special Focus Series using any Virtual Class Pass including 30-Day Unlimited, 10-Class or Drop-in pass. Please register for each class you wish to attend live or via recording.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SCROLL TO MAY 19
|Joan Virginia Allen
Restorative Exercise Specialist
|Joan is also a Certified Life Coach
Teaching and modeling physical fitness has allowed Joan to inspire and empower others as they grow older to maximize their mobility and strength. Now as a certified professional life coach, she partners with her clients in exploring what they want in their lives, what is getting in the way, and an action plan for success in anything they choose. A free Introductory Coaching Call is offered to every participant in the classes. Contact Joan directly to set up your appointment.
Joan Virginia Allen
Certified Life Coach
Coaching 4 Dynamic Aging